Shenzhen Grande Electronic Linkedin Page
Shenzhen Grande Electronic Co., Ltd logo
E-mail us for a Quote:
Call us now:

Technical Article

How do I find the SMD/SMT equivalent for through-hole components?

Time:2019-03-21 14:00:25 Click:

No worry, it’s not a big deal! Actually, as long as you find the same specification(equivalent), you can totally try to replace DIP resistor/ transistor/ capacitor with SMT/SMD ones.



Previous:How high frequencies are used or can be used in ferrite core transformers?

Next:Why does a current always choose to go to the resistance which is lower?

Request an Official Quote



File Upload

Upload a list of files

    Please upload your Gerber files and BOM. You can upload an unlimited number of files as long as the total size of all files does not exceed 20 MB. To ensure you receive your official quote in less than 24 hours, please include the quantity of circuit boards for which you would like a quote.

    If you require that we sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA), please send it to us prior to sending your files and we will be happy to accommodate.

    Home About Us Services Quality Pb-Free News Contact Us

    Copyright ® 2017,Shenzhen Grande Electronic Co., Ltd. All Rights Reserved. 中文站 Sitemap